The hospitable Moldavian people will be very pleased to render you a cordial reception during holidays on their land.
You will see Chishinau - the capital of the republic in Christmas apparel, visit Christmas tree and market. You will attend Christmas service in Orthodox or Catholic cathedral.
The festival supper you will have in a restaurant with folk program. With Moldavian traditions and customs you will get familiar in a Moldavian village, where you will spend 3 days. During the day - participation in national games and customs, sledding and horse riding, tours to wine cellars of indigenous inhabitants including wine tasting and national meal. In the evening - your own cooking of "Lamb on the grill" and its eating accompanied by popular music, participation in contests with dances and receiving a gift from Santa Claus.
Having returned to Chishinau - a visit to a performance in the National Opera and Ballet Theatre.
The cost of the tour:
1. Accommodation with breakfast in 4-stars hotel in a double room - $ 950
The same in a single room - $1100
2. Accommodation in a separate comfortable apartment with one bedroom Double - $ 700
Single - $ 890
The cost includes:
1. Accommodation in 4 stars hotel with breakfast or comfortable apartments without breakfast.
2. Transfer airport - hotel - airport.
3. City review tour.
4. Festive Christmas supper in a restaurant.
5. Excursion to Chishinau parks and a visit to Christmas market.
6. Accommodation with full board and lodging (3 days) in a Moldavian village including a festive program and supper