Your trip will become with the capital of the republic - Chishinau, it is called "a flower from the stone" by travelers who had seen it for the first time.
Welcome party you will spend in the national restaurant accompanied by music, songs and dances of folk ensemble. You will get familiar with winemaking secrets and wine drinking art having visited famous Cricova cellars 60 km stretched under the ground.
In Transnistria trip you will sense the remains of Communist Civilization, taste Communist dinner and tour cognac winery "Kvint".
In the silence of forest "Albasadorf Villa" you will feel solitude and comfort. You will get to know national traditions and customs from the walk to a Moldavian village where you will be heartily welcomed in a simple house by friendly hosts, be served with wine made by their own hands and plain country meal, including cock soup "Zama" and corn flour porch "Mamaliga".
After having trips to nature you can relax at a fireplace in the sauna, enjoying red and black caviar, Moldavian wine and sherry.
The final party you will have in a popular restaurant with Gypsy ensemble. Masterly violin sounds and beauty"s burning eyes will make your heart beat more often.
The cost of the tour:
1. Accommodation with breakfast in 4-stars hotel in a double room - $ 1045
The same in a single room - $1220
2. Accommodation in a separate comfortable apartment with one bedroom Double - $ 835
Single - $ 975
The cost includes: 1. Accommodation in 4 - stars hotel with breakfast or comfortable apartments without breakfast.
2. Transfer airport - hotel - airport.
3. City review tour.
4. An excursion to Cricovo wine cellars.
5. An excursion to "Communist World" including Communist dinner.
6. Accommodation in the wood at "Albasadorf Villa" with full board and lodging and festive supper.